Tuesday 14 June 2011

Andy Murray insists that as far he can win Wimbledon Championship

Andy Murray insists that as far he can win Wimbledon Championship moment their biggest stunts can still be successful in tomorrow Queen showboat before can tolerate.

Scot move a couple of shots as he defeated Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Aegon Championships final with a crowd wowed.

And just a week before the action starts at SW19, Murray said: "I'm going to Wimbledon with the feeling I'm going to win the tournament.

"I don't think you can go in with any other attitude. I'll need to play my best tennis throughout and hope to be able to do that.

"I enjoyed the week at Queen's. I'm glad to have won it for a second time. It's great preparation for guys going into Wimbledon."

Murray also stop bullets feet that had the crowd gasping amazement a couple of moments in between are successful.

The third set before Tsonga upset when he was French and Scot Gaal time and expertise of a hit at the end of smiling.

Murray, who won 3-6 7-6 (7-2) 6-4 said: I've done it in practice before but never in a match

"It was nice to be able to let off a bit of steamby hitting that shot because I'd been behind for pretty much 90 per cent of the match."

The world no.$'s form at Queen's has made him the man the bookies fear ahead of Wimbledon.

Ladbrokes spokesman Alex Donohue said: "Punters can't get enough of Murray. We're fearing the worst day in the history of tennis if he's victorious.

"We're firmly in Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer's corner going into Wimbledon."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read a lot opinions through the net and many people share the same idea, that he is going to win it. If you ask me Djokovich will win the Wimbledon.

man with van in London

Lisa said...

I share other people's opinion that Murray will win the tournament. He just can't disappoint all his fans :)
Regards,
Carpet Cleaning Islington