Saturday 25 June 2011

Fourth Wimbledon final between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal on Saturday

Fourth Wimbledon final between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal on Saturday, two potential competitors cruised into the last 16 as moved a step closer.

World number one Rafael Nadal wrapped a straight sets was a match that was because the rain stopped on Friday, Luxembourg's Gilles Muller won, 7-6 (8 / 6) victory, 7-6 (7 / 5), 6 -0.

Raj winner, Juan Martin del Potro in the last 16 against the royal will face as Muller had only three unforced errors totting up the fourth round as he breezed.

But Nadal, the second week of Wimbledon fortnight, saying the depth of talent in this year's balloting is the most unpredictable tournaments in the men never had a job in the face of it is under no illusions about the scale.

Nadal said, "You never know what's going on. It seems like the best players are playing well. I don't know if I'm gonna win next round, so probably the rest of the players think the same."

Federer, who won a record seventh Wimbledon title for the 28th seed David Nalbandian of Argentina is bidding for a strong fourth round with straight sets in the sacking of romped, 6-4 win, 6-2, 6-4.

Federer insisted he remained as hungry as ever to reclaim his Wimbledon crown. "The day after my victory, the day after my final losses, I've been hungry," Federer. "It doesn't come in phases, I'm always hungry."

The 29 years old is the fact that his final Australian Open Grand Slam win in 2010 came from the blind.

Federer said, "It hasn't been that long. I don't go through days thinking 'God I haven't won a Grand Slam in so long.' You don't cry over stuff like that.

"You guys bring it up and I answer the question. That's it. But I don't get pulled down by it. Acutally I think I get motivation from it."

No comments: